Digital Account Executive
iHeartMedia is currently looking for a SEO/SEM PPC superstar. As the #1 Audio company in America and full service, Best in Class Digital company, iHeartMedia looking to expand our offerings. This individual will be responsible for Identifying and develops new business opportunities; keep and grows existing client relationships, offers SEO / SEM PPC solutions that help clients achieve their business goals, closes business, meets set sales targets. Strong background in Digital Sales and digital advertising services.
- Strong digital knowledge selling SEO/SEM PPC to large advertisers digital products and services.
- Identifies and solicits new business, builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in the existing base of clients.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers effective sales presentation.
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensures prompt payments.
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
- Experience in Digital Advertising Sales specifically SEO/SEM PPC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 3+ years in Digital SEO/SEM PPC media sales preferred
- Media/advertising sales considered, but not required
- SalesForce experience is a plus
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- None required
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
To apply for this job please visit iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.