Designer / Content Photographer – Intern
Website Car Scent Club
Car Scent Club is a designer car fragrance company. We are reimagining the way people think about car fragrance. We deliver our beautiful, high-end products through an e-commerce, subscription-box model. Excellent learning experience for students looking for operations experience within a startup. Able to provide letters of recommendation for resumes, as well as sign-off on internship credits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Photographing merchandise, whether as professional photo shoots or more organic iPhone-type content
- Possibly designing new merchandise and apparel
- Contributing to marketing strategy across social media platforms
- Additional possible front-of-house marketing and branding responsibilities
- Experience in photography or graphic design preferred
- Experience with social media and the current space of digital marketing- or a desire to learn!
- Very motivated and able to problem-solve and adapt in a start-up setting.
- Passionate about brand, design, and marketing.
- Prior experience with creative/business work.
- Experience with Adobe Suite is a plus.
Paid opportunities available on monthly retainer.
Submit an application through the Google form here: https://forms.gle/6JXwigrhvi5Dnty37or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.