Website CommCentric Solutions
CommCentric is a full-service marketing communications/public relations agency with diverse clients, typically operating within or target the IT reseller/solution provider channel. We are currently seeking an account executive to manage, lead and grow the agency’s technology-industry account base.
The account executive is responsible for daily contact with one or more client accounts and interfacing with agency employees to move projects through on behalf of the client(s). This includes the content, design, and public relations teams. Focus areas include research, marketing services and client consultation with emphasis on writing and editing, client communications and creative direction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with wider team / clients to identify editorial opportunities related to their ongoing content marketing activities
• Effectively writes and edits press releases, articles, executive columns, and other informative / promotional marketing materials
• Research, build and manage “channel” and “end-user” media lists for clients within the technology industry
• Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with technology industry “channel” and trade editors
• Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering client stories
• Arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for client spokespeople – in person or over the phone – and facilitate these meetings where appropriate
• Monitor media coverage and share results to the wider team / clients for amplification via
other / related marketing and social media efforts
• Support execution of comprehensive, integrated communications plans under the supervision of a PR account director
• Attend client events and industry conferences
• Handle clients’ social media accounts, primarily Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn page
• Review / share reports on social media, including traffic, engagement, followers, etc.
• Ensure client needs are met with a high level of client satisfaction
• Responsible for the smooth and efficient day-to-day administration on assigned accounts
• Actively seeks additional projects from client contacts
• Coordinates project timing, budgets and reporting with all relevant agency personnel
• Ensures content is accurate, compelling, and consistent with AP style and customer brand standards
• Effectively presents and sells all agency work/proposals to clients
• Assists in preparing client proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, design, and public relations plans
• Contribute to social media deliverables for select accounts, including brainstorming topics, drafting content and tracking engagement
To apply, please send an email to Julia Mannella (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com